Saturday, July 28, 2012

Book stacking at home

The book wall can also be your art.

The small Christmas tree for those who miss out of a real tree.

The large Christmas tree for those who miss out of a real tree.


The temporary puzzle.

A pleasing pattern that can be made small for any room.

The missing mummy stack.

The floating stack.

Stacks on.

The celebration.

The reserved seat plus waterless vase for style.

The table stack.

The bench or bar stack.

For everyday stacking, here are some of the best objects to place on top of your stacks.

The shirt apparently. I saw this as a hat at first so hats too.

The waterless vase.

Fruit (for some reason).

Your knitting.

Yourself.

The lamp.

 A skull (human or otherwise).

The cat (for obvious reasons)


A globe (I've never known where else to put them).

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 28, 2012

    Psssst. Its a shirt in a store. Not a hat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tis too :) Blind am I. I saw a hat in a store but my eyes were just playing tricks on me.

      Delete