- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 750g chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 5-8 shallots, sliced diagonally
- 2 tbsps honey
- 2 tbsps cup lemon juice
- 1 tbsp allergy free soy sauce replacer
- ½ cup red capsicum, sliced
- Handful of snow peas, sliced
- Heat a wok over high heat until hot and add the oil.
- Swirl to coat.
- Add the chicken and stir-fry until golden.
- Add the red capsicum, snow peas and shallots to wok.
- Stir-fry until bright green.
- Add the honey, lemon juice and soy sauce replacer to the wok.
- Stir-fry for 1 minute or until heated through.
- Serve with rice and garnish with extra shallots.