- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1-2 sticks celery, finely chopped or diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 500g chicken mince
- 3 tomatoes, chopped and pureed
- 4 tbsps tomato paste.
- 2 tbsps white wine
- Dried basil, oregano and/or marjoram, small pinches recommended, to taste
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a saucepan over a medium-high heat, cook the onion, celery and garlic in the olive oil until the onion has softened.
- Add the chicken mince and cook until broken up and cooked through.
- Stir through the pureed tomato, tomato paste and white wine.
- Season to taste with herbs and salt and pepper.
- Simmer on medium for 10 minutes or until reduced and thick.
- Serve on Orgran spaghetti or noodles with some grated lactose free cheese, if desired.