Monday, July 15, 2013

Best quotes from The Doctor for tattooing


“As we learn about each other, so we learn about ourselves.”

“Dreams are important... never underestimate them.”

“I always like to do the unexpected, it takes people by surprise.”

“You can tell them I came and went like a summer cloud.”

“I think you'll find that I'm qualified to deal with practically everything, if I choose.”

“Small though it is, the human brain can be quite effective when used properly.”

“Rest is for the weary, sleep is for the dead.”

“I was trying to help. Surely even a blockhead like you can see that!”

“Don't worry. I always leave things until the last moment.”

“To the rational mind, nothing is inexplicable; only unexplained.”

“This is a situation that requires tact and finesse. Fortunately, I am blessed with both.”


“Unless we are prepared to sacrifice our lives for the good of all, then evil and anarchy will spread like the plague.”

“Planets come and go. Stars perish. Matter disperses, coalesces, forms into other patterns, other worlds. Nothing can be eternal.”

“Crush the lesser races. Conquer the galaxy. Incredible power, unlimited rice pudding, et cetera, et cetera.”

“Anybody remotely interesting is mad, in some way or another.”

“I had to face my fear. That was more important than just going on living.”

“Just be your natural horrid self.”

“Like Alice, I try to believe three impossible things before breakfast.”

“Maybe I am getting too young for this sort of thing.”

“One good, solid hope's worth a cartload of certainty.”

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”

“We're all basically primeval slime with ideas above its station.”

“Shh. I'm wondering.”

“Now drop your weapons or I'll kill him with this deadly jelly baby.”

“Would you like a jelly baby?”

“I don't take orders from anyone.”

“Never be certain of anything. It's a sign of weakness.”

“Time and tide melts the snowman.”

“The best way to find out where you are from is find out where you are going and work backwards.”


“A straight line may be the shortest distance between two points, but it is by no means the most interesting.”

“First things first, but not necessarily in that order.”

“What's wrong with being childish? I like being childish.”

“Oh, don't listen to me... I never do.”

“All of time and space; everywhere and anywhere; every star that ever was. Where do you want to start?”

“Everything has its time and everything dies.”

“Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it's a plan!”

“Every lonely monster needs a companion.”

No comments:

Post a Comment