- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 onion, diced fine
- 100ml cider vinegar or white wine
- 3 tsps smoked paprika
- 2 tsps paprika
- Up to 3-4 tsps chilli flakes, to taste
- 1 Massel vegetarian chicken stock ultracube
- 1 tsp salt
- 80ml water
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 500kg chicken mince
- In a blender, combine the garlic, onion, cider vinegar, paprika, chilli, chicken stock, salt and water.
- Blend until smooth.
- Heat the oil in a wok over a medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken mince and blended mixture together in the wok until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has reduced.
- Refrigerate or freeze for future use.
- Serve on pasta, rice, potatoes or sprinkle on pizza.