2. Write a collaborative story with your friends and family.
3. Hold a Mad Hatter's tea party.
4. Make furniture out of old and unlikely to be reread books. Suggestions: a coffee table, some shelves, a bench.
5. Hold a competition for drawing your favourite characters. Most imaginative wins.
6. Have a cooking fest where you makes foods based on fictional foods. Hold a party to eat them all.
7. Hold a reading competition where you have to read upside down or backwards.
8. Place a soft cover book on each blade of a ceiling fan and turn the fan on. First book to fall is the next to read. (Put anything breakable away first).
10. Make character costumes using your own clothes. Best costume wins.