- ¾ cup quinoa
- 1½ cups water
- 2 bananas, ripe or overripe
- 2 cups goat’s milk
- 1 tsp Nuttlex
- 2 tbsps sugar (optional)
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- Rinse the quinoa for 2 minutes to help get rid of the bitterness.
- In a large bowl, blend the goat’s milk, bananas, Nuttlex and sugar until smooth.
- In a large saucepan, cook the quinoa by boiling it in the water until the water is absorbed.
- Remove the quinoa from the heat.
- Turn the cooked quinoa into a sieve and rinse under hot water.
- Return the quinoa to the saucepan.
- Add the banana mixture to the quinoa.
- Return the mixture to the heat and cook at medium for approximately 5 - 10 minutes, stirring until creamy.
- Stir in vanilla essence.
- Serve warm with honey or sliced banana.