- 2 cups Orgran self-raising flour
- 2 tsp Orgran No Egg
- 1-2 tbsps sugar (optional)
- 40g Nuttlex, melted, cooled
- 2 cups goat’s milk
- ¼ cup vanilla malt milk mix
- Sift the flour and No Egg into a bowl.
- Add the sugar and stir well.
- Combine Nuttlex, vanilla malt milk mix and goat’s milk.
- Add the goat’s milk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
- Lightly grease a small frying pan and heat to medium.
- Cook ⅓ cup portions of the batter for 2-3 minutes then turn the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve pancake stacks with berries and a dusting of icing sugar (approximately a half teaspoon).
- I found these quite sticky and difficult to manipulate but don't stop about the kitchen like I did, just enjoy the pancake goodness in whatever shape it arrives.