- 1 cup Orgran all purpose flour
- 1 cup Orgran self-raising flour
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup broken bits of Lindt 70% dark chocolate
- ½ tsp vanilla essence
- 125g Nuttlex, melted
- 1 tsp Orgran No Egg whisked with 60mls water until thick
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line 2 large baking trays with olive oil sprayed aluminium foil.
- Sift the flours into a medium bowl.
- Add the sugar and chocolate and stir well to combine.
- Pour the Nuttlex, vanilla essence and No Egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir until combined.
- Roll tablespoonsful of cookie mixture into balls and place 4cm apart on the lined trays.
- Press the balls down to desired thickness with a spatula.
- Bake in a preheated oven, swapping the trays halfway through cooking, for 18-20 minutes or until the cookies are light golden.
- Remove the trays from the oven.
- Let the cookies cool completely on the trays.