- 2 cups Orgran self-raising flour
- 2 tsp Orgran No Egg
- ¼ cup sugar (optional)
- 40g Nuttlex, melted, cooled
1 ¾ cups goat’s milk
- 2-3 passionfruits, seeds removed by straining the flesh
- Sift the flour, sugar and No Egg into a bowl.
- Combine Nuttlex, goat’s milk and passionfruit.
- Add the goat’s milk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
- Lightly grease a small frying pan and heat to medium.
- Cook ⅓ cup portions of the batter for 2-3 minutes then turn the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve pancake stacks with berries, maple syrup or chocolate sauce.