- 2 cups Orgran self-raising flour
- 2 tsp Orgran No Egg
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ½ cup brown sugar (optional)
- 40g Nuttlex, melted, cooled
- 2¼ cups goat’s milk
- ½ cup frozen mixed berries, chopped if necessary
- Sift the flour, No Egg and cocoa into a bowl.
- Add the sugar and stir well.
- Combine Nuttlex and goat’s milk.
- Add the goat’s milk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
- Fold though the berries.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
- Lightly grease a small frying pan and heat to medium.
- Cook 1/3 cup portions of the batter for 2-3 minutes then turn the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve pancake stacks with berries, maple syrup or chocolate sauce.