- 3 cups Orgran self-raising flour
- ⅓ cup Orgran gluten free gluten
- ⅓ cup caster sugar (optional)
- 125g Nuttlex
- ½ butternut pumpkin, peeled, boiled and mashed
- ½ tsp mixed spice
- Cream together the Nuttlex and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, add the mashed pumpkin and stir through the mixed spice.
- Combine both mixtures evenly.
- Fold through the flour and gluten free gluten.
- Gently mix into dough, using your hands.
- Hand roll handfuls of dough to make the scones.
- Place them on a foiled and greased baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 210°C for 15-20 minutes or until cooked through (cook time may vary according to how big you rolled the scones).