- 150g Nuttlex
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsps Orgran No Egg whisked with 80mls water until thick
- 2 cups Orgran self-raising flour
- 300g half and half goat’s milk and plain goat’s cheese, beaten smooth
- ½ cup strawberry jam
- 2 cups icing sugar
- 15g Nuttlex
- 1½-2 tbsps hot water
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Lightly grease a large bundt pan with melted Nuttlex or olive oil spray.
- In a large bowl, beat the Nuttlex, sugar and vanilla until pale and frothy.
- Slowly add the No Egg mixture, beating until smooth.
- Fold in the flour and half and half, in alternating batches, until well combined.
- Pour half the cake mixture into the prepared pan.
- Spoon over the strawberry jam.
- Use a skewer to make a swirl pattern of the jam.
- Gently top the jam with the remaining cake mixture.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- Turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Sift the icing sugar into a medium bowl.
- Add the Nuttlex and hot water and stir until smooth.
- Spoon icing over the cake.
- Serve once the icing has set.
- Alternatively, if you don't want to add icing, a light dusting of icing sugar should make the cake highly presentable.