- 1½ cups Orgran self-raising flour
- ½ cup quinoa flakes (see note)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Orgran No Egg
- ¼ cup cocoa
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 40g Nuttlex, melted, cooled
- 2¼ cups goat’s milk
- Sift the flour, quinoa, cocoa, baking powder and No Egg into a bowl.
- Add the brown sugar and stir well.
- Combine the Nuttlex and goat’s milk.
- Add the goat’s milk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
- Lightly grease a small frying pan and heat to medium.
- Cook ⅓ cup portions of the batter for 2-3 minutes then turn the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Top with banana or berries and maple syrup.
- The amount of quinoa can be increased to the expense of some flour for a nuttier taste.