- 1½ cups Orgran self-raising flour
- ½-¾ cup quinoa flakes (see note)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Orgran No Egg
- 2 tbsps honey (optional)
- 40g Nuttlex, melted, cooled
- 2¼ cups goat’s milk
- 2 fresh apricots, sliced fine
- Sift the flour, quinoa, baking powder and No Egg into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Whisk together the Nuttlex, honey and goat’s milk.
- Add the goat’s milk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
- Fold in the sliced apricots.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes. The batter will thicken as the quinoa dissolves.
- Lightly grease a small frying pan and heat to medium.
- Cook ⅓ cup portions of the batter for 2-3 minutes then turn the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Top with fresh apricot and honey or maple syrup.
- The amount of quinoa can be increased to the expense of some flour for a nuttier taste.
- These are very soft pancakes so if they are a little too hard to handle add some more flour.