- 400ml coconut milk
- ¾ cup goat’s milk
- ¼ cup caster sugar
- Pinch of salt
- ¾ cup white rice, preferably arborio
- 3 passionfruits, pulp seeded
- Place the coconut milk, goat’s milk, sugar and salt in a medium saucepan.
- Bring to the boil over medium heat.
- Add the rice and stir well.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover and cook, stirring occasionally, for 25-30 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorbed and the rice is tender.
- If the rice becomes tender before the liquid has been completely absorbed - can happen with other sorts of rice - then drain off a little by placing the rice in a sieve.
- Stir through ⅔ of the seedless passionfruit pulp.
- Serve with a drizzle of the remaining passionfruit pulp, seeds included if you'd like.