- 60mls allergy free soy sauce replacer
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 7-8 chicken drumsticks
- In a shallow container, whisk together the soy sauce replacer, honey, oil and lime juice.
- Strip the chicken skin from the drumsticks.
- Place the chicken drumsticks into the mixture and turn to coat.
- Cover and marinate in the refrigerator at least 30 minutes or, if time permits, overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Lightly oil a large baking dish.
- Line up the drumsticks in the baking dish.
- Drip over some more marinade.
- Set aside any remaining marinade for basting.
- Cook the chicken drumsticks for 20-25 minutes, basting once or twice, until the juices run clear.