- 1 large frozen mango
- 1 ripe banana
- 1-2 drops vanilla essence
- Take a fresh mango and freeze it.
- Peel and cut the banana into small pieces.
- Place the banana into a blender and add a drop or two of vanilla essence.
- Peel and cube the frozen mango.
- Add the frozen mango to the blender and blend the fruit until smooth.
- Give the sorbet a quick stir and blend further to make sure any chunks have been broken up.
- Serve immediately or, if not solid enough, freeze in a sealed container until frozen enough to serve.