- 8 chicken thigh pieces (folded over if without bone)
- 1 onion, diced and pureed
- 5 tsps Massel salt reduced vegetarian chicken stock powder
- 1 tsps onion powder
- ½ tsp celery salt
- ¼-½ tsp curry powder
- ⅛ tsp white pepper
- 400ml apricot nectar
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Place the chicken thighs in a greased baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix together the onion, stock powder, onion powder, celery salt, curry powder, white pepper and apricot nectar.
- Pour the mixture over the chicken thighs.
- Cook for approximately 35-45 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.