- 200ml goat’s milk
- 200ml coconut cream
- ¼-½ cup caster sugar, to taste
- Zest of 2 limes, finely grated
- 4 tsps plain gelatine
- Place the goat’s milk, coconut cream, caster sugar and zest in a saucepan over a medium heat.
- Bring to just below boiling point.
- Remove the pan from the heat and allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Pour over the gelatine.
- Stir over a low heat for 1 minute until the gelatine dissolves.
- Strain and divide the cream mixture among some ramekins.
- Chill for 2 hours or until set.