- 2 chicken breasts, thinly sliced lengthways
- ¾ cup Orgran plain flour
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 tsps Orgran No Egg whisked with 120mls water until thick
- 1½ cups shredded coconut
- 2 tbps olive oil
- Thread the chicken slices evenly among wooden skewers.
- Place the flour, No Egg and coconut in separate bowls.
- Season the flour with salt and pepper.
- Dip the chicken skewers into the flour and shake off any excess.
- Dip the chicken in the No Egg mixture.
- Coat the chicken in coconut, gently pressing it on if necessary.
- Heat 2 tbsps of oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Cook the skewers in batches until golden brown and cooked through.
- Continue cooking the remaining skewers, adding a little extra oil as needed. Transfer the skewers to an oven tray and cover with foil to keep warm.