- 3 leeks, halved and sliced
- 1 onion, sliced fine and chopped to the same length as the leek
- 3 tbsps Nuttlex
- 1 double chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2L hot chicken stock made with 2 Massel chicken ultracubes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup goat’s milk
- In a pot, sauté the leek and onion with the Nuttlex, cooking until softened.
- Stir through the shredded chicken.
- Pour over the hot chicken stock.
- Season to taste.
- Bring the soup to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook for 20 minutes, covered.
- Turn off the heat.
- Stir through the goat’s milk.
- Serve immediately.