- 2 cups Orgran self-raising flour
- 2 tsp Orgran No Egg
- ½ cup desiccated coconut, to taste
- ¼ cup sugar (optional)
- 1-2 tsp lemon zest, to taste
- 40g Nuttlex, melted, cooled
- 2¼ cups goat’s milk
- Sift the flour and No Egg into a bowl.
- Add the sugar and coconut and stir well.
- Combine Nuttlex, lemon zest and goat’s milk.
- Add the goat’s milk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
- Lightly grease a small frying pan and heat to medium.
- Cook ⅓ cup portions of the batter for 2-3 minutes then turn the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.
- Serve with caster sugar and lemon juice.