Friday, April 5, 2013

Best Gone With The Wind film quotes for tattooing


With enough courage, you can do without a reputation. - Rhett Butler

I'm very drunk and I intend on getting still drunker before this evening is over. - Rhett Butler

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn. - Rhett Butler

If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again! - Scarlett O'Hara



After all... tomorrow is another day! - Scarlett O'Hara

Has the war started? - Rhett Butler

Ladies have never held any charm for me. - Rhett Butler

You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how. - Rhett Butler

Let's get out of here together. - Rhett Butler

I can't live without her. I can't. - Ashley Wilkes


She's the only dream I ever had that didn't die in the face of reality. - Ashley Wilkes

I want peace. - Rhett Butler

Most of the miseries of the world were caused by wars. And when the wars were over no one ever knew what they were about. - Ashley Wilkes

No matter what comes I will love you until the day I die. - Melanie Wilkes

I don't know nuthin' 'bout birthin' no babies. - Prissy


Great balls of fire. Don't bother me anymore. And don't call my Sugar! - Scarlett O'Hara

I'll think about that tomorrow. - Scarlett O'Hara

No comments:

Post a Comment