- 1¼ cup Orgran self-raising flour
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsps Orgran No Egg whisked with 60mls water until thick
- ½ cup Nuttlex, melted
- 100g Lindt 70% dark chocolate, broken into bits
- 1 tbsp Nuttlex
- Mix all the ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Shape tablespoons of mixture into balls.
- Press them onto a grease and aluminium foil lined baking tray and shape them if necessary.
- Bake at 180°C for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow the biscuits to cool on the tray for 5 minutes and then carefully remove them to a wire rack.
- Allow the biscuits to cool completely.
- Reline the baking tray with fresh aluminium foil.
- Melt the chocolate and Nuttlex together in a heatproof bowl suspended over a saucepan or slightly simmering water.
- Once the chocolate has melted completely dip the bottom of each biscuit into the chocolate using 2 forks.
- Transfer to the baking tray and allow the chocolate to cool and set.y