- 4 tbsps orange juice
- 2 tbsps balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- Pinch of onion powder
- Pinch or garlic powder
- 1 tbsp white wine
- 2 tsps honey
- Pinch of cracked black pepper
- In a small jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the orange juice, vinegar, mustard powder, onion powder, garlic powder, white wine, honey and pepper.
- Cover and shake well until combined.
- To store, refrigerate for up to a week.
- Shake well before serving.
- Plain salads, mixed fruit and vegetable salads, chicken salads.