- 1½ cups Orgran self-raising flour
- ½ cup quinoa flakes
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp Orgran No Egg
- ¼-½ cup dried apricots, diced fine
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 40g Nuttlex, melted, cooled
- 2¼ cups goat’s milk
- Sift the flour, quinoa, baking powder and No Egg into a bowl.
- Add the sugar and dried apricots and stir well.
- Combine Nuttlex, vanilla essence and goat’s milk.
- Add the goat’s milk mixture to the flour mixture and whisk to combine.
- Allow the batter to rest for 10 minutes.
- Lightly grease a small frying pan and heat to medium.
- Cook ⅓ cup portions of the batter for 2-3 minutes then turn the pancake and cook on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture.