- 1¼ cups Lindt 70% dark chocolate, broken into pieces
- ½ cup solid coconut oil
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave about 1 minute.
- Allow the mixture to sit a few minutes to allow the heat of the oil to melt the chocolate.
- Stir until smooth.
- If there are any chocolate chunks left then an extra 30 seconds in the microwave should melt them.
- The mixture should be runny.
- Pour the mixture into a glass bottle.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- To serve, heat the glass bottle with the cap open or off (if metal) in the microwave for 30 seconds until liquid.
- Stir and heat for another 30 seconds if not liquid yet.
- Once ready, pour the magic topping over allergy free goat's milk ice cream and wait a few seconds.
- You can use any chocolate you can eat or even use homemade chocolate (see various recipes).
- There are various allergy free goat's milk ice cream recipes available.
- Candy oils can be used instead of essences but these are harder to find.
- Use a sanitised bottle. To sanitise, half fill the bottle with water and boil it for 6 minutes in the microwave.