Saturday, February 25, 2012

Spot the Engrish

The aim of this game is to identify which lines are engrish (inaccurate Japanese to English translations whether spoken or written) and which lines are just poorly written English.
  1. Hummels largest selection everif it's in stock, we have it!
  2. Are you killing me?
  3. Get a little john: the traveling urinal holds 2 1/2 bottles of beer.
  4. Nice parachute never opened used once slightly stained
  5. Producer sleeping in the house. Producer sleeping forever.
  6. Free: farm kittens. ready to eat.
  7. Repeat after me: carshrimp.
  8. Eye drops off shelf
  9. Squad helps dog bite victim
  10. Dealers will hear car talk at noon
  11. Very very danger!
  12. Enraged cow injures farmer with ax
  13. Lawmen from Mexico barbecue guests
  14. Miners refuse to work after death
  15. Do you know Japanese famous star?
  16. Two Soviet ships collide - one dies
  17. Two sisters reunite after eighteen years at checkout counter
  18. Bye-bye cycle!
  19. Police Begins Campaign to Run Down Jaywalkers
  20. Hi my name is 2PM!
  21. Drunk Gets Nine Months in Violin Case
  22. All go to helicopter sky?
  23. Go club. Get drink. You stupid shit.
  24. Panda Mating Falls; Veternarian Takes Over
  25. British Left Waffles on Falkland Islands
  26. I am GAY! G-Y-A! GAY!
  27. Share me. Music with me?
  28. Never Withold Herpes Infection from Loved One
  29. Cows, calves never bred... also 1 gay bull for sale.
  30. '83 Toyota hunchback -- $2000
  31. Eat-o pancake.
  32. Free Yorkshire terrier. 8 years old. unpleasant little dog.
  33. Please dont touch yourself, let us help you to try out Thanks!
  34. Soft & genital bath tissues or facial tissue89 cents
  35. Do you like theme park?
  36. Shakespeare's pizza free chopsticks
  37. Happy ageless welcome to world leave your behind & wlecome to here I’ll be waitign here for you
  38. I’m go to bad.
  39. On sunday I used to ride my lovely automobile, I called him Tom and go around everywhere
  40. …the person other has become tangible thing that keeps them together family home them…
  41. I collect cars. I do it everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Go Club Get Drink You Stupid Shit.

    That sums up many nights out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me a little of Father Ted. Drink!

    ReplyDelete