- ¼ cup plum sauce
- ¼ cup allergy free hoisin sauce substitute
- 2 tbsp allergy free soy sauce replacer
- 8 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat the oven to 220°C.
- If you like, remove the skin from the chicken drumsticks.
- In a large bowl, combine the plum sauce, hoisin sauce substitute and soy sauce replacer.
- Thickly coat the chicken drumsticks in the marinade.
- Put the drumsticks in a single layer in a large oiled roasting pan.
- Set aside the leftover marinade to use for basting the drumsticks while cooking.
- Cook for 20 minutes or until the marinade starts to caramelise.
- Baste and reduce the heat to 180°C and cook for further 40 minutes or until the chicken is sticky and cooked through.
- Serve with roasted vegetables, steamed vegetables, salad or rice.