- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup strawberry milk mix (a tiny dash more if you’d like)
- 3 large tsps Cocoa
- 1 tsp cornflour
- Combine all but the cornflour in a small saucepan and whisk until the cocoa has blended through.
- Turn the heat onto low and as the hot chocolate heats up tap a tsp full of cornflour over the side of the saucepan.
- Whisk the cornflour through until evenly combined.
- Continue whisking until the hot chocolate thickens somewhat.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a mug.
- Don’t try making a version of this with strawberry essence. It tastes horrible.