- ¼ cup coconut milk
- ¾ cup water
- 2 large tsps Cocoa
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp cornflour
- 1 scoop goat’s milk ice cream, flavour of your choice*
- Combine all but the cornflour in a small saucepan and whisk until the cocoa has blended through.
- Turn the heat onto low and as the hot chocolate heats up tap a tsp full of cornflour over the side of the saucepan.
- Whisk the cornflour through until evenly combined.
- Continue whisking until the hot chocolate thickens somewhat.
- Remove from the heat and pour into a mug.
- Chill in the refrigerator until completely cold.
- Remove any skin that forms.
- Scoop out the ice cream using a curved ice cream scoop.
- Softly drop the ice cream in the cold hot chocolate and serve with a long enough spoon.
- There are goat’s milk ice cream recipes available. Jeck the Recipe List tab and scroll for a range. It is updated whenever I make a new batch.