- 500g firm white fish fillets, such as ling
- ½ cup Orgran plain flour
- 2 tsps Orgran No Egg whisked with 120mls water until thick
- 1-1½ cups Orgran buckwheat crumbs (see note)
- Olive oil spray, for cooking
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Spread the flour over a plate and set aside.
- Place the breadcrumbs in a bowl.
- Whisk the No Egg mixture in a separate bowl.
- Cut the fish into strips about 12cm long.
- Dip each strip into the flour, the No Egg and then the breadcrumbs, pressing to coat well.
- Place the fish fingers on a baking tray lined with olive oil sprayed aluminium foil.
- Spray the fish fingers lightly with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Serve the fish fingers with allergy free homemade chips, vegetables or salad.
- If you'd like you can use corn flake crumbs but these have a stronger taste and best suit chicken. Alternatively, mixing a small quantity of corn flake crumbs with the buckwheat crumbs might be suitable.