- 2 cups Orgran self-raising flour
- ½ cup flaxseed
- 2 tsps Orgran No Egg
- ½ tsp bicarb soda
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup goat’s milk
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- ⅔ cup fresh or frozen mixed berries, coarsely chopped if necessary
- Preheat oven to 180°C or 160°C fan-forced.
- Put ten muffin cups in a large cup muffin tin.
- Combine the flour, flaxseed, No Egg, bicarb soda and ginger in a large bowl.
- Combine the goat’s milk and orange juice in another bowl and stir to combine.
- Combine the flour mixture, milk mixture and berries.
- Mix until just combined.
- You may need to add a dash more goat’s milk or juice.
- Spoon the muffin mixture into the prepared muffin cups.
- Fill the 2 remaining empty muffin pans with water for even cooking.
- Bake for 20–25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when tested.
- If you’d like you can add up to a ½ cup of sugar or use a juice concentrate but the above is the healthier version.